Radio stations interested in broadcasting from the State Farm Holiday Classic should contact Greg Halbleib at (815) 878-1455.
Local media covering The Classic include:
The following radio stations are also scheduled to broadcast from The Classic:
- WSDR & WSSQ | Sterling | http://www.sterlingpride.com/webcasts/webcasts.html
- WGEM | Quincy | http://www.wgemradio.com/
- WTAD | Quincy | http://www.wtad.com/
- WRMJ | Aledo | http://www.wrmj.com/
- WPXN | Paxton
- WLCN | Lincoln | http://www.wlcnonline.com/
Instructions for Media Covering the Tournament:
All media personnel who display the proper credentials will be admitted into the tournament. You will receive a different colored VIP wristband each day, allowing access into any facility and hospitality room. Please sign in each time you enter a facility.
If your company doesn’t have credentials (i.e., press pass) you’ll need a letter on company letterhead signed by the General Manager/Editor saying you’re working for that news outlet.