The 2016 State Farm Holiday Classic is once again hosting a Silent Auction to benefit the Classic Tournament Scholarship Fund. The Holiday Classic Scholarship Fund was created by the State Farm Holiday Classic basketball tournament to award four, $1,000 scholarships each year to student-athletes from participating schools in our tournament.
The silent auction will take place at the Shirk Center and Normal Community High School Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (12/27, 12/28 & 12/29). On Friday (12/30), bidding will only be held at the Shirk Center.
2016 Silent Auction Guidelines
- All Silent Auction proceeds will be used to fund the Holiday Classic Tournament scholarship fund.
- Minimum bids are indicated on the bid sheets for each auction item that include a photo and description.
- Bids should be made in $5 increments.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards will be accepted.
- Bidding will close at 9:00 pm on Friday, December 30th.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email starting Wednesday, January 4th.
- Items will be available for pick up or will be mailed immediately after the winners are contacted.
- A portion of the winners’ donations are tax deductible over the fair-market value of the item.
Silent Auction Items
Items and packages available at the Silent Auction are below. Each item listed includes an estimated value and the minimum starting bid. If you are unable to see the embedded list below, you may download the Silent Auction package list .