The 2017 State Farm Holiday Classic is once again hosting a Silent Auction to benefit the Classic Tournament Scholarship Fund. The Holiday Classic Scholarship Fund was created by the State Farm Holiday Classic basketball tournament to award four, $1,000 scholarships each year to student-athletes from participating schools in our tournament.
The silent auction will take place at the Shirk Center and Normal Community High School Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (12/27, 12/28 & 12/29). On Saturday (12/30), bidding will only be held at the Shirk Center.
2017 Silent Auction Guidelines
- All Silent Auction proceeds will be used to fund the Holiday Classic Tournament scholarship fund.
- Minimum bids are indicated on the bid sheets for each auction item that include a photo and description.
- Bids should be made in $5 increments.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards will be accepted.
- Bidding will close around 9:00 pm on Saturday, December 30th.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email starting Wednesday, January 3rd.
- Items will be available for pick up or will be mailed immediately after the winners are contacted.
- A portion of the winners’ donations are tax deductible over the fair-market value of the item.
Silent Auction Items
Our committee is working hard on obtaining items and packages to be available during the Silent Auction. Check back soon for a complete list of items up for bid!